flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: flex-sdk_mustella - Build # 1319 - Still Failing!
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 20:44:44 GMT

On 12/29/14, 12:42 AM, "Erik de Bruin" <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

>You can download the 'bad' pngs from this URL (mind the
>'[buildnumber]' replacer):

Yeah, I know, I was just musing that it would be even faster if we had a
Flex app that would show you the diffs without having to download the

I looked at the fxg diffs.  Given that it broke on a run that had no
changes to the repo and the diffs don’t show any edge changes that I can
see, it might just be another manifestation of how the player starts to
behave different after some number of runs.  Did you try rebooting?

These tests might be fixable with png.xml files if we want to try that.

View raw message