flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Could not find compiled locale with mustella ResourceManager tests
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 00:33:32 GMT
OK, I wonder if the exception is fooling the output report.

So, let’s just try to fix the test.  The test run should also leave a
ResourceManagerApp.lnk.xml file in the SWFs folder.  Open that and you
should be able to find en_US/containers.properties etc.  Is
fr_FR/containers.properties or any mention of fr_FR in there if you have
the .compile file?

Make sure the .compile file doesn’t have some other hidden suffix on it.

I’ll try it myself.