flex-dev mailing list archives

From Darrell Loverin <Darrell.Love...@simplivity.com>
Subject CodeCoverage Utility Issue
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 22:10:48 GMT
Hi Alex,

I’m hoping you can help me with an issue I’m seeing with the CodeCoverage utility you
donated.

I’m running a mustella test with the coverage server running. What I’m seeing is the LocalConnection
send() method seems to stop working part way thru the test. On the CodeCoveragePreloadSWF
side I’ve added trace debug on the Trace.METHODS_AND_LINES callback just before the lc.send()
calls. This debug shows the Trace callback is getting called for all the lines of the mustella
test.

On the CodeCoverageServer side of the LocalConnection I’ve add trace debug to show all the
calls from the CodeCoveragePreloadSWF. The trace debug looks good at first but stops early
on before frame1 ends.

On the preloadSWF side of the connection I have listeners for the following errors but am
not seeing any errors reported:

        lc.addEventListener(StatusEvent.STATUS, onStatus);

lc.addEventListener(AsyncErrorEvent.ASYNC_ERROR, lc_asyncErrorEventHandler);

lc.addEventListener(SecurityErrorEvent.SECURITY_ERROR, lc_securityErrorEventHandler);

It seems as if the connection is being closed but I don’t know what might be causing this.
If I run another application without shutting down the CodeCoverageServer, no events will
be sent.

Any ideas on what might be happening?

Thanks,

-Darrell