flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject [LAST CALL] one week till the release branch is cut
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 10:41:17 GMT
Hi,

A friendly reminder that we're nearing another milestone towards the
4.14 release. Next week, Friday dec. 12th at 9 AM (UTC: 2014-12-12
09:00), to be precise, I'll cut the release branch. This marks the
last opportunity for any features or 'normal' bug fixes to be
committed to the repo and be included in the release.

If you want to contribute to this release, please consider taking on
one of these issues [1], or start checking the documentation and the
state of the SDK through the nightlies or from the source in the
'develop' branch.

Thank you!

EdB

1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34562