flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex 4.14.0
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2014 22:06:14 GMT
>>> with (FP) versions 11.1, 11.7, 13.0 and 15.0 on Windows and Mac.
> So the current CI is set up to run the mustella tests on 11.1, 11.7, 13.0 and 15.0? And
we have a CI setup on Mac that I don't know about?

This is one of those emails you should probably have re-read before
sending. It's tone is rather confrontational and argumentative.

But anyway: you asked if the Mustella tests were run on those versions
on both platforms and they are. The CI is Windows and runs those 4
versions on a cycle (if it works at all). And I ran them on my Mac
before cutting the release branch, just to be doubly sure. I said
nothing about a CI setup on Mac, so I'm not sure what you're talking

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295