flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Clean up remote branches in git
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 18:11:10 GMT
Justin,

I'd appreciate it if you read my emails before you misquote me. When
quoting someone, it is polite to include the entire quote, which in
this case reads:

> ... Or can I just delete any branch that is not master, develop, FDBWorkers or an old
release branch?

As you see, I was careful to exclude release branches from my suggestion.

Justin, you really need to be more careful when emailing the list!

EdB

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 2:21 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Anyone else? Or can I just delete any branch that is not master
>
> Be very careful here and please do not delete any branch that was a release, we need
to keep those for legal reasons.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27