flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: AIR app.xml
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 10:30:30 GMT
+1 on 'high' - but hey, I'm Dutch, that's our default anyway :-P

Unless there are serious performance issues. Isn't there an
'auto-high' maybe. Some possible setting that is 'intelligent'?

EdB

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 11:20 AM, Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any app run on a retina Mac needs it to be high. The average developer will probably
not know that (and might not even have a retina Mac to test it on). I’m not aware of any
real problems with making it high by default. (If I’m wrong here, I’d really like to be
corrected.)

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27