flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Clean up remote branches in git
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 13:05:23 GMT
Thanks for checking, Fred.

Anyone else? Or can I just delete any branch that is not master,
develop, FDBWorkers or an old release branch? My guess would be:
"no!", but it would sure be nice if you left a note saying you are
still working on a branch ;-)

EdB

nick@theflexgroup.org; mihai.chira@gmail.com; tc@extravision.com; labriola@digitalprimates.net;
bigosmallm@gmail.com; aharui@adobe.com; maurice.amsellem@systar.com