flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject [4.14] Help wanted: test new TLF version (now with tables!)
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 11:06:27 GMT
Hi,

For the upcoming 4.14 release we hope to include an update to TLF that
adds support for tables. This is a big change to TLF, so we need to
make sure that:

1) the addition of the tables feature didn't break any existing
functionality, and
2) the new feature is working correctly.

So, I'd like to invite you to install the latest 4.14 RC nightly build
and give TLF a spin. The best way to test 1) would be to take your own
applications, switch them (temporarily) to the new SDK and see if they
work and look the same as before. The best way to test 2) is to create
a new project, select the new SDK and have fun with tables!

Thanks for helping out!

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software