flex-dev mailing list archives

From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Falcom
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2014 08:53:09 GMT
I had what git clone brought me.. but now I replaced it with whatever
yum had installed and it finds Guava, so that's ok.

Next problem, however:

    [javac] /home/wvxvw/projects/flex-falcon/compiler/generated/src/org/apache/flex/compiler/internal/parsing/mxml/RawMXMLTokenizer.java:339:
error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] private ITagAggregateDetector detector = null;
    [javac]         ^
    [javac]   symbol:   class ITagAggregateDetector
    [javac]   location: class RawMXMLTokenizer

I believe this is something that should've been generated by jflex, or
is it?  But the relevant target seems to succeed.  I'm not sure what
should I be looking for here.

Thanks,

Oleg