flex-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Martin <windo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The 'less-RC' process explained
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 23:08:42 GMT
Hey everyone,

I made a minor edit to the small print to include a note that PMC votes are
counted as binding.  Hopefully that completes the definition of "Majority
Approval" for our group.

I welcome any edits to the above, as I'm still the new guy here ;)

Also made my replies to the numbered issues if I felt my thoughts would add
to or improve upon the existing answers.  If I didn't answer, it means I
was in agreement with the response and didn't feel the need to add more.

I like it gentlemen. I feel we are making progress.