flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new themes in 4.14
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 18:13:46 GMT
I want to point out that the new skins will show up only for Android OS >
4.0 and iOS > 7.  If an older OS is detected, the old skins show up.

That said, we can add a mechanism to turn it off.  What is your usecase?
What would be a good way, in you mind to turn off the new skins?  A
compiler directive?  Anything else you can think of?

As an easy workaround, you can simply copy the 4.13's
mobiletheme/default.css into your local source directory and use that
stylesheet.  All the old skins should show up.