flex-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Martin <chrsm...@outlook.com>
Subject Could not find compiled locale with mustella ResourceManager tests
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 20:28:37 GMT
 Hey everyone,

In trying to create a new mustella test case for ResourceManager, i'm trying to run the tests
to get a baseline.  When I run the tests I get a failure.

     [java] =====================================================
     [java]  Failed:
     [java] =====================================================
     [java] resources/ResourceManager/Integration/ResourceManager_Integration_UIComponent_resourcesChanged
ResourceManager_Integration_UIComponent_resourcesChanged_localeChain Failed Timed out

How when it fails, the swf that is running reports the following error:

Error: Could not find compiled locale 'fr_FR'.
 at mx.resources::ResourceManagerImpl/set localeChain()[C:\Users\cmartin\Documents\GitHub\flex-sdk\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\resources\ResourceManagerImpl.as:248]
 at ResourceManager_Methods_findResourceBundleWithResource/___ResourceManager_Methods_findResourceBundleWithResource_RunCode6_code()[C:\Users\cmartin\Documents\GitHub\flex-sdk\mustella\tests\resources\ResourceManager\Methods\ResourceManager_Methods_findResourceBundleWithResource.mxml:137]
 at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
 at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
 at RunCode/doStep()[C:\Users\cmartin\Documents\GitHub\flex-sdk\mustella\as3\src\mustella\RunCode.as:46]
 at TestStep/execute()[C:\Users\cmartin\Documents\GitHub\flex-sdk\mustella\as3\src\mustella\TestStep.as:65]
 at TestCase/runSteps()[C:\Users\cmartin\Documents\GitHub\flex-sdk\mustella\as3\src\mustella\TestCase.as:418]
 at TestCase/runSetup()[C:\Users\cmartin\Documents\GitHub\flex-sdk\mustella\as3\src\mustella\TestCase.as:272]
 at TestCase/runTest()[C:\Users\cmartin\Documents\GitHub\flex-sdk\mustella\as3\src\mustella\TestCase.as:251]
 at UnitTester/runTests()[C:\Users\cmartin\Documents\GitHub\flex-sdk\mustella\as3\src\mustella\UnitTester.as:1984]

Now, I'm sure I'm just missing that "little something" to get this to work, but I don't quite
know my way around Mustella quite yet.  Any pointers would be awesome.  Or even if you get
the same error when you try to run the mustella tests for ResourceManager via the command
line:

./mini_run.sh tests/resources/ResourceManager/

while in the mustella directory.

Thanks in advance,

Chris