flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [TTH] vetoes get in the way
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 09:18:03 GMT
HI,

> In this particular instance, Justin decided to discard 2 votes instead of carrying them
over

As I (not unreasonably IMO) thought that changes to a NOTICE file required PMC overview before
making a release. But even with those 2 votes were counted there were only 4 votes. The final
release was 3 votes.

Being the release manager many time I can say that getting 3 or 4 vote is hard. The last 4.13
SDK only just passed with +3 and a -1 (me btw), 4.12 (4 +1) and most of the recent (last 6
months) Squiggly, Tour De Flex, FlexJS, Falcon releases have only have 3 or 4 votes each.
(If you need links just ask).

Thanks,
Justin