flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TLF status was: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex 4.14.0
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 19:57:27 GMT
Could someone take a look at the error on the CI server? The TLF build is passing, but there’s
some kind of Java error:

ERROR: Publisher hudson.tasks.junit.JUnitResultArchiver aborted due to exception
java.io.IOException: remote file operation failed: <http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-tlf/ws/>
at hudson.remoting.Channel@174ea1b:flex_sdk_slave2: java.io.IOException: Failed to read <http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-tlf/ws/bin/apps/asTestApps/bin/AliceScroll.swf>
Is this really a JUnit report file? Your configuration must be matching too many files

I’m clueless as to what this means…

Harbs