flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AIR app.xml
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 09:20:12 GMT
I just confirmed that the template used is the one in the built SDK here: [SDK]/templates/air/descriptor-template.xml

A made a change to one of the comments, and the change was reflected in the app.xml of a new
project.

I have not studied the build scripts, but it seems like a fair assumption that the file comes
from frameworks/AIRSDK_Compiler/templates/air/descriptor-template.xml

Does anyone have an objection to me changing the default there?

On Dec 11, 2014, at 11:02 AM, Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think I found a template here frameworks/AIRSDK_Compiler/templates/air/descriptor-template.xml,
but I don’t know if that’s the one which is actually used…