flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Neil Madsen" <li...@cranialinteractive.com>
Subject Installer Issue Added
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 01:49:31 GMT
I have found an issue in the current installer config file. (
apache-flex-sdk-installer-config.xml )
Some of the components contain the incorrect XML values.


*	SWFObject
*	OSMF
*	Remoting Support
*	Adobe Embedded Font Libraries and Utilities

I've filed a bug in JIRA [1]
The fix is easy and I've gone ahead and made the changes but I'm not sure
where I should commit it to. I believe we are committing to develop but I
wanted to make sure before doing it. 
 
If anyone can confirm that they are also getting the same #1009 error when
following the steps in the JIRA ticket that would be good to know as well.
The changes I've made fix the problem locally in the latest version (3.2
un-released) which was breaking in the same way that the release version
(3.1.0 Windows) that I have installed is currently breaking. 
 
Neil
 
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34687
 

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message