flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TLF status was: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex 4.14.0
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 21:45:58 GMT
I hacked together a solution for this. I’m not sure if there’s a nicer way to do it. Feel
free to fix it up...

After my last commit, we are down to 20 ignored tests total.

It would be great if someone could check the one test that’s failing on the CI server. It’s
passing on my machine, so I’m not sure what’s wrong there. If there’s no easy way to
fix that test, we can set it to ignore again, but it looks like a good test to have.