flex-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: new themes in 4.14
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 18:29:49 GMT
Perhaps sdk could include 2 mobile theme SWCs (one with new stuff, one
without)? Then users who dont want to update could use the legacy theme
(in same way we currently select any alternative theme).

Should be straight-forward to update the build script to generate both
SWCs (which i'm happy to do if its agreed that its the best solution)

Lee Burrows