flex-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Re: [RP] When to release?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 10:21:56 GMT
On 07/12/14 07:29, Erik de Bruin wrote:
> Is there enough support for releasing this subproject at this point in time?
I think this is always a good thing to ask :-)

I'm not aware of anything like a roadmap that says we'll release version
X of Y on date Z, so we don't have that to kinda push us along. I don't
see any need to have them either.

So our releases are either bug fixes (one bug that's "big enough", or
"it's been so long, there are many fixes, we should") or features ("we
finished months of work to get Z done").

Tom