flex-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: WindowApplication.as edit / ApplicationDPI scaling bug ?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 17:46:52 GMT
This code works for me (by scaling a group). I leave it you to determine
a suitable calculation for newScale value. Custom runtimeDPIprovider not
needed as default returns 160 (which is fine)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:WindowedApplication xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
                        xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"
                        applicationDPI="160"
                        creationComplete="init()">

     <fx:Script>
         <![CDATA[
             import mx.events.FlexEvent;

             protected function init():void
             {
                 var newScale:Number = 2;
                 grp.scaleX = newScale;
                 grp.scaleY = newScale;
             }
         ]]>
     </fx:Script>

     <s:Group id="grp"
              left="0" right="0" top="0" bottom="0">

         <s:Label id="LeftMarker" left="0" verticalCenter="0"
text="&lt;--- LEFT" fontSize="24"/>

         <s:Label id="MiddleMarker" horizontalCenter="0"
verticalCenter="0" text="&gt; &gt; &gt; MIDDLE &lt; &lt; &lt;"
fontSize="24"/>

         <s:Label id="RightMarker" right="0" verticalCenter="0"
text="RIGHT ---&gt;" fontSize="24"/>

     </s:Group>

</s:WindowedApplication>

Lee Burrows