flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: [TTH] vetoes get in the way
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 11:41:54 GMT
On 12/5/2014 4:18 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> most of the recent (last 6 months) Squiggly, Tour De Flex, FlexJS, Falcon releases have
only have 3 or 4 votes each. (If you need links just ask).

  Could part of the problem we have too many projects under the Apache
Flex banner?
  Do other Apache projects have 9+ completely separated, but related,
projects?

The Flex SDK,
The SDK Installer,
Squiggly,
Tour De Flex,
FlexJS,
Falcon,
FlexUnit.
BlazeDS,
TLF
Am I missing anything?

  The Apache Flex project feels like it became a dumping ground for
everything Flash / ActionScript related.

  With so many different projects ongoing; it seems bound to split the
focus of everyone in the project.  I can barely keep up and for the most
part stopped trying.

  Am I wrong?

--
Jeffry Houser