flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex 4.14.0
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2014 08:38:47 GMT
Hi,

> Maybe because there is no difference in the LICENSE for source and binary packages?

The binary package bundles extra 3rd party jars such as Saxon which is MPL licensed [1], that
requires  change to LICENSE right? The MPL was removed from LICENSE in this release. Also
both Xerces and Xalan jars are bundled and content in their NOTICE files that looks like they
need to be in our binary NOTICE file. See the content in LICENSE.bin which looks like a good
attempt to take into account of this but may not be 100% correct.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_XSL