flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex 4.14.0
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 06:50:39 GMT
Hi Team,

As a test of this release I have decided to build application which we are
using for tests TLF.

Configuration:
Intellij IDEA 14.0.2
AIR: 15
Flash Player: 15
SDK: 4.14.0 RC

I am getting this kind of error:

Error:(23, 42) [textLayout_editBar]: Error code: 1017: The definition of
base class Event was not found.

or

Error:[textLayout_editBar]: (mx.managers:IFocusManagerContainer) Error code:
1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant:
[flash.events]::IEventDispatcher.

I'm not sure why, but every class from flash.events. seems to be not
recognized. Any idea why ?

P.S. Harbs I was able to do whole build for TLF testing environment in IDE.
I will describe in the other thread what we were missing last time.

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com