flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Updated Flex-SDK to use apache-flex blazeds :-)
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 16:44:34 GMT

On 11/28/14, 1:55 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
>The content you found in the
>samplewebapp/WEB-INF/lib/flex-messaging-opt.jar actually is identical to
>the jat produced by the baven build in the directory
>flex-blazeds/modules/opt/poms/tomcat6/target
>
>So I still don't get the problem :-(

Ugh, my fault.  That was the problem ;-).  I didn’t realize there were
more targets under modules/opt/poms.  All of the other jars I needed were
right under modules/xxx.

I think we’re ok now.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.  Maybe the build
could pull jars from out of the various places in the tree and flatten
them all into one folder so Jenkins "Last Successful Artifacts” are easier
to grab?

-Alex