flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Localization Proposal (was re: International English)
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 01:01:43 GMT

On 11/25/14, 1:07 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>> Alex obviously asked for advice on how to handle this. That’s a
>>perfectly valid thing to do.
>Which is fine, but let Alex answer. I think it's a valid question, as
>part of the Apache Way is openness. [1]

Yes, I have asked the board for advice on how the project can have fewer
lengthy discussions like this.  The board members have certainly not told
me that consulting them is some how in violation of the Apache Way and
openness.  Since you think it is, I recommend that you take it up with
them directly.

>1. http://theapacheway.com/openness

View raw message