flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: [FlexJS] Now I need a little help with FlexJS ;-)
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 07:33:09 GMT

On 11/12/14, 10:38 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Ahem ... yes I get a fatal error ... thats my problem ;-)
>So is this a bug that it doesn't get all the files, or do I have to
>execute/re-execute any Ant target in order to get them. I think I'll try
>simply copying the stuff over manually and checking if things are working.

Looks like frameworks/as/build.xml calls frameworks/as/download.xml which
tries to copy those files from wherever FLEX_HOME is pointing to.
However, the target won’t run if swfobject is already there.  There could
be a bug in that, but I’m on a new Macbook and the scripts must have
worked for me.

I’m done for tonight so good luck.

View raw message