flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: [DISCUSS] Release Flex-Tool-API?
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 22:43:06 GMT
OK, finished looking.

Everything looks ok, except I think we need md5 and .asc files for the
source-release.zip file and md5 for the other jars would be helpful.

Some minor/optional stuff:
1) Could/should the package name start with “apache-“?  All of our other
releases do.
2) Our other packages unzip and README is in the root.  In the
flex-tool-api package, the unzip results in a folder with all of the files
in it.

Otherwise, I would be good to go.