flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: [FLEX-JS] Streamlining the packaging
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:58:44 GMT

On 11/10/14, 12:43 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Yeah ... sorry for that ... I meant SWC containing the SWF, catalog and
>JS resources.
>This way we wouldn't have to switch any maven modules/artifacts for a JS
>build, but simply select FlexJS as compilerName in Flexmojos.

OK, so in this plan, the SWC would contain the library.swf and catalog.xml
and any other .css and assets, and even asdoc, as well as a tree of .js
files.

If you have the time to prove it doesn’t break Flash Builder and are
willing to pitch in on getting FalconJX to consume these SWCs it will help
make this the decision we go with.

-Alex