flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: TextFlowLine recycling
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 23:01:31 GMT

On 11/6/14, 2:02 PM, "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

>I think it’s _curElementOffset which gets updated.
>
>It does look like something is getting out of sync. I’m just not sure yet
>what. This is one of those areas that’s way too fragile IMHO… Every time
>I’ve run into these kinds of issues it’s taken me days to figure out
>exactly what’s off.

Is the paragraph huge?  In the past I simply have to watch each line get
created, figure out what is in the line, and how much the offset should
change and verify it changed.  This was when I was dealing with some
unicode character issues where an atom could be made of more than one
character.

-Alex