flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [mustella] all recent SDK tests failed
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 20:07:57 GMT

On 11/3/14, 11:48 AM, "Erik de Bruin" <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

>Too late, already reverted.
>Guess I'll have to learn to rerevert now ;-)

Two new things learned today! ;-)

If you have time, you might see if you can catch the mustella VM running
the SDK tests and grab a window and move it to the upper left.  That
incantation worked last time.  And if that works, I think we should
consider taking 11.7/3.7 out of the rotation.  There could be some
idiosyncrasy about that combination and how it handles being off-screen or
a non-top-level window.  I cannot get to the mustella VM from my office,
so I can’t try that incantation until later today.

View raw message