flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [mustella] all recent SDK tests failed
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 18:32:18 GMT

On 11/3/14, 10:21 AM, "Erik de Bruin" <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

>I didn't run these locally, as I didn't expect changes to SystemManager to
>affect anything but the very core of the SDK.

I would be surprised if your changes made a difference as well but you
never know.  I thought the “unofficial” policy was that if your checkins
are tied to a run that fails that you have to investigate, by at minimum,
reverting or showing that the tests pass locally for you.

I’m about to sync up and try it myself as I have an SDK fix to check in.

-Alex