flex-dev mailing list archives

From Héctor A <neverbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Determining which MXML elements are containers
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:51:41 GMT
Thank you very much for the reply Darrell, your help would be highly
appreciated. I have some doubts, and I guess some more will be popping up,
but if I can avoid having to find out about them the less time it will take
to have a better IDE.

I've seen ViewNavigatorApplication and ViewNavigator has
[DefaultProperty("navigationStack")] , which is a private property of type
NavigationStack, marked with [ExcludeClass], what does that mean? right now
it renders DefaultProperty to be null, which I suppose is the right thing
to do.

How are the possible fx: types for a node determined? is there a set of
rules determined? after a root node, a fx:Declaration element, a component
declaration, an ItemRenderer... is it hacked around? I guess so, but I'll
have to think about how to handle those special cases properly.

I haven't looked into Flex 3 in depth yet.

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 2:31 PM, Darrell Loverin <darrell.loverin@gmail.com>