flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [mustella] all recent SDK tests failed
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 18:55:59 GMT
> >I didn't run these locally, as I didn't expect changes to SystemManager to
> >affect anything but the very core of the SDK.
> I would be surprised if your changes made a difference as well but you
> never know.  I thought the “unofficial” policy was that if your checkins
> are tied to a run that fails that you have to investigate, by at minimum,
> reverting or showing that the tests pass locally for you.

I "wrote" that policy ;-) But there weren't any tests that consistently
failed, the failures have been all over the place. I could revert, but my
assessment was that not my changes, but something on the VM was the root

I've rebooted and reset Mustella, but tests are still failing (again, not
twice the same ones, as far as I can tell). Next on my list would be to
increase the VM size to have more memory and CPU horsepower, see if that
changes anything ...

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht