flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [FALCONJX] Added maven artifact generation for falcon.jx ... what now?
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 10:33:34 GMT

> Now If I add a "compilerClass"property to Flexmojos and point that to
> COMPJSC, I should be able to use FalconJX in Flexmojos. But could you
> please explain what else needs to be done in order to use FlexJS and VF2JS?
> As far as I understood in order to use FlexJS I would need to reference the
> flex-asjs library instead of the normal flex framework libraries (Hope
> that's correct), but what would I need to do to use VF2JS? I am expecting
> to be able to continue to use the normal Flex Framework libraries.

In order to use either of the 2 JS implementations, you need to add several
command line arguments:

-js-output-type=FlexJS (or VF2JS)
-sdk-js-lib="[pathToJSLib]"
-closure-lib="[pathToGoogleClosureLibrary]"

in addition to the 'regular' command line arguments:

+env.PLAYERGLOBAL_HOME="[pathToPlayerGlobal]"
+playerglobal.version=15.0
-load-config="[pathToFlexSDK]/frameworks/flex-config.xml"
-output="[pathToOutputDir]"
"[pathToProjectFile]"

EdB

--