flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [VF2JS] Need a little help here ...
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 11:46:46 GMT
Chris,

I'm sorry, I'm currently in the US, and these people insist on being behind
the facts by about 6 - 9 hrs ;-)

Please don't 'waste' too much time getting VF2JS working. It is a work in
progress. The code you're chasing intended to use a shadow SDK to make the
cross compilation from Spark to JS possible. I've left that path. I'm now
focussing on cross compiling the entire Flex SDK and a JS implementation of
the playerglobal.swc. This is very much a work in progress and not worthy
of your attention just yet ...

Also, for the record, I still believe FlexJS is the way forward. VF2JS is
just a hobby ;-)

So, may I humbly suggest you put your efforts into FlexJS. When (if ... )
the time comes, I'll work with you to include VF2JS in your process.

Now, back to sleep ... maybe. I hate jetlag :-(

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27