flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Commit of table work
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 09:27:23 GMT
I have set FLEX_HOME as an environment variable for all instances of Bash
(the command line/terminal). So I'm not using the env.properties file ...

All I did was make my branch 'tables' the HEAD, pull to make it up to date,
and run 'ant all'.

I'm running Java version 1.7.0_67, not the Mac 'built in' one, maybe that
is causing problems for Harbs?