flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Monteiro <uno.monte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tour de Flex Mobile
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 10:16:55 GMT
Great work :)
I've done some testing and detected some bugs so far:

Bug: Select a Button then Unselect it
Fix: validate buttonbar.selectedIndex before get
label.text = buttonbar.selectedIndex > -1 ? buttonbar.selectedItem.label +
" Pressed." : "No Button Pressed";

If you add more than 3 buttons the button separator will be thicker only
between the middle buttons.

Try two buttons side to side one with width=45 and another width=450.

The Button skin does not resizes correctly.
On buttonUp the border on the right side is bigger.
On button down the border is bigger top, down, left and right.

best regards,
Carlos Monteiro