flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: New Release Process (was: [DISCUSSION] TourDeFlex 1.2 RC 0)
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 07:30:08 GMT
Hi,

> I'd go (and will go) one further, and use nightlies during this phase.

How would that be possible given nightly are off the develop branch not a release branch.
Other people may check stuff into develop that we don't want in the release under consideration.
Also currently there are no nightly of Tour De Flex and I'm not sure if we want to create
a binary nightly for it (given it size). May make more sense for other Flex sub projects however.

Thanks,
Justin