flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] First successful build of a FlexJS application using Flexmojos
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2014 01:25:18 GMT
Hi,

> I doubt that it makes sense to release something just for releasing the changes to the
release procedure, so if it's up to me, I don't need another release ;-)

There are possibly other minor issues with this release. eg The wrong version control path
in pom - isn't that going to cause issues/some confusion?

There's a few minor spelling errors in the README etc, Several PMC members have considered
these blockers in the past (I don't consider them as such). As they don't object to them now
I can only assume that's no longer the case for this release or any other future releases.

Thanks,
Justin