flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] TourDeFlex 1.2 RC 0
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 08:08:34 GMT

> The Marshall Plan [3] was the nickname for multi-version support in Flex
> [4][5] that also solved communicating between sandboxed applications.

Tour De Flex has no need for communication between it and any 3rd party app it loads so that's
not a requirement here.

From looking at the SWFLoader code, I think (but not 100% sure) it defaults to using the Marshall
Plan (scattered though out SWFLoader), and that is a factor when working out the content size
(getContentSize use of a SWFBridge to calculate size).

PS Any chance you can format your email so that the URL don't break over lines and thus result
in 404s?

View raw message