flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: International English
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2014 08:05:32 GMT
The only project which has English other than US English is OpenOffice, and that is for USER

I have not seen any evidence that anyone has a problem anywhere with US English developer

If none of the other Apache projects have seen a need to translate to International English,
I find it very hard to swallow that we should invest the energy in doing so without some concrete
evidence that there’s a need.

The two JIRAs you mentioned were issues related to UI. I fully agree that UI should be fully
localized — but that already is!

Can you please provide some evidence that this is really an issue?

On Nov 23, 2014, at 9:51 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> HTTP uses links in the page [1], several project (CouchDB, Subversion, JMeter, Open Office)
use translate.apache.org service [2] to crowd source translations.