flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSEAL] How about hitting some sort of emotional reset?
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:19:54 GMT
We should probably all get together to drink some beers.

The problem is that it’s a bit hard to do that virtually. Maybe we should all move to e-Estonia.
:-D

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/e-estonia-and-the-digital-society-tickets-14359749397

Harbs

On Nov 18, 2014, at 1:15 PM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>

> I know I too have been participating in this, but I did notice that it seems to be getting
out of hand on this list :-(

> I know we all work differently and react on different triggers. How about us simply taking
a deep breath and swallowing any grudge there might be. I am certainly willing to do this
for the sake of the project.

> One thing I was glad to have had the chance, was to discuss some of the things that were
annoying me in person over a beer or ten (or wine) at the ApacheCon ;-)

> I think what might have been a problem lately was that more information seems to have
been sent between the lines than in the lines and some times peoples perception of the message
between the lines are easily misunderstood. How about us concentrating on the bytes of the
message and ignoring anything we might see in between. It will be hard and I will try to discuss
problems I am having with the one or the other in personal emails and not carry that to the
list.