flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: International English
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 12:58:39 GMT

> I think it should be consistent. Currently it’s all in US English and the benefit of
changing that is questionable while the effort is huge.

I was suggesting a gradual change as required so this would be minimal effort, as long as
it consistent in a release (and could even be noted in the release notes).

> I don’t believe anyone has trouble “translating” between US and International English

You'll be surprised, a lot of US expressions and words are virtually unknown outside of the
US and can be confusing eg "You email address is missing a period" has a totally different
meaning outside the US.

View raw message