flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Raj U. Shaikh" <Raj.Sha...@mastek.com>
Subject [FlexJS] Flex Library Project
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 12:31:36 GMT
Hi Team,
I have downloaded "apache-flex-flexjs-0.0.2-jBurg" and able to execute simple projects similar
to "DataBindingTest" example.
However, I am not able to achieve same thing by following technique,

1.       Created a flex library project named MyLibrary and compiled it using Run -> FlexJS

2.       This library project is referred in DataBindingTest project by using Flex Build Path
-> Add Project

3.       I can able to use custom components from MyLibrary project in DataBindingTest project.

4.       When compiled in swf format it works fine.

5.       But when I try to compile it through FlexJs (FalconJX Debug and Release Build) I
am getting error at compile time that unable to open 'D:\eclipse_workspace\flexJsWS\ DataBindingTest

6.       Also I tried to coping MyLibrary.swc and its js equivalent source code to  DataBindingTest\js
but no luck.

Is this an irrelevant approach in JS? Or is it a defect?

Raj Shaikh
In the US, we're called MAJESCOMASTEK

Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not that of Mastek Limited,
unless specifically indicated to that effect. Mastek Limited does not accept any responsibility
or liability for it. This e-mail and attachments (if any) transmitted with it are confidential
and/or privileged and solely for the use of the intended person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. It
is the responsibility of the recipient to run the virus check on e-mails and attachments before
opening them. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly delete this e-mail from desktop
and server.