flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] TourDeFlex 1.2 RC 0
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 07:19:22 GMT
Hi,

>  If import loaded, they need to add us to their crossdomain.xml, probably both flex.a.o
and
> apacheflexbuilds.cloudapp.net:8080.

There's already a wildcard cross domain file for Flexicious [1] (but it may be malformed),
but looks like Ardisia doesn't have one. [2].

> And if import loaded, then SWFLoader should have trustContent=true, but
> probably only when loading third-party, just to be careful, and maybe have
> its own whitelist of domains baked into the SWF.

Which would mean we need to make a release every time we add a 3rd party example which is
what we are trying to avoid in the first place.

If (and I can't imagine this happening) we find that a 3rd party is doing something naughty
we can just remove them from the 3rd party xml file until they fix the issue.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://www.flexicious.com/crossdomain.xml
2. http://www.ardisialabs.com/crossdomain.xml