flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Flex-Tool-API?
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2014 06:01:24 GMT
Hi,

> Regarding any mis-spellings ...

I made some fixes/improvements, feel free to alter as you see fit.

I'm certainly not an expert when it come to the English language and I'm sure there's many
foreign speakers that spell better than me (as they learnt it rather than absorbed it). Going
to 30+ schools probably had something to do with it as well.

You might also want to put together a draft announcement and post to the list.

Thanks,
Justin

PS  IMO It's a good idea to have a JIRA to track this release and any sub tasks, that way
nothing gets forgotten. eg https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34612