flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [DISCUSS] Release Flex-Tool-API?
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2014 01:22:48 GMT
I forgot to manually push the tag ... after doing so the tag should now be available.

So I guess this issue can be treated as resolved.

Regarding any mis-spellings ... well ... why don't you just fix what you found, cause just
saying "there are spelling errors" sort of isn't that much help. After all ... we're not all
born English ... for me "spelling is an assho**" and always has been so feel free to fix ;-)

Chris

Von: Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. November 2014 12:46
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Release Flex-Tool-API?

Hi,

I'm jet lagged and still travelling so please excuse any sillly mistakes I make here.

- LICENSE and NOTICE correct
- all source files have correct headers
- no binaries in release
- can compile from source

Only minor things I noticed where:
- The artefact name should have "apache" in it as this gives some extra legal protection,
not required but it's a good idea.
- README has a couple of minor spelling errors

I also noticed a couple of things in the pom that may need fixing:
1. mailing list list user mailing list only, if only one mailing list is listed it probably
should be the dev one
2. scm details look incorrect to me (looks like https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-utilities.git/tags/flex-tool-api-1.0.0-RC1
doesn't exist and that would not be the final URL right?) Probably need to be fixed before
releasing.
3. Does the target/source values of 1.6 mens it targeting Java 1.6? Should we be targeting
1.7?

Also while compiling I got this:
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory /Users/justinmclean/Downloads/flex-tool-api-1.0.0/src/main/resources
[INFO] Copying 3 resources

Seems a little odd that it copies 3 resource but the resource directory doesn't exist.

Thanks,
Justin