flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [jenkins] Apache Flex Builder was offline
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:48:44 GMT
Hi Tom,

I'd be a little careful with 1.8 ... there are still some libs not working 100% under Java
1.8, even if they are getting fewer and fewer problems. I would suggest to update to the latest
1.7 as long as we don't need 1.8 features. Eventually having both on the machine would be
a good idea? Just not "just 1.8".

Chris

Von: Tom Chiverton <tc@extravision.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. November 2014 16:26
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: [jenkins] Apache Flex Builder was offline

The VM for the Apache Flex Builder Jenkins was restarted for an
automatic update.
I've logged in and restarted the agent, jobs are progressing.

Should we try sitcking Java 1.8 on this box, or just upgrade the out of
date Java 1.7 on it ?
In which case, it needs the full JDK right ?
--
extravision Signature
*Tom Chiverton* | Lead Developer | Extravision

.
Registered in the UK at : 107 Timber Wharf, 33 Worsley Street,
Manchester, M15 4LD. Registration number: 05017214 VAT: GB 824 5386 19

Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error please notify us immediately and destroy this
e-mail and any attachments. In addition, you must not disclose, copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on this e-mail or any
attachments. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Extravision Ltd.
E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorised
amendment, viruses and delays or the consequences thereof. Accordingly,
this e-mail and any attachments are opened at your own risk.