flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [FlexJS] First successful build of a FlexJS application using Flexmojos
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:03:33 GMT
Hi,

a few minutes ago I managed to have Flexmojos build the first ever FlexJS application.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ab1hsaaqsyowzwr/it-lives.zip?dl=0

[https://www.dropbox.com/static/images/icons128/page_white_compressed.png]<https://www.dropbox.com/s/ab1hsaaqsyowzwr/it-lives.zip?dl=0>

Dropbox - it-lives.zip
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share
them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
Weitere Informationen...<https://www.dropbox.com/s/ab1hsaaqsyowzwr/it-lives.zip?dl=0>

This is a huge step for me. But I have to also report that it will probably take quite a while
until this feature will be in a releasable state. Currently my build sort of looks like this:

http://www.qsl.net/sp5ddj/kit_w_zawodach_ratownictwo_gornicze_2003.jpg.JPG

and I will have to tweak quite a bit on Flexmojos and especially FalconJX and FlexJS.

But the fist big step is taken :-)

The cool thing is that I am currently able to build a FlexJS application on a machine without
any Falcon, FalconJX, ASJS, or even a FDK installed. No need to download any libraries, setup
environment variables or whatsoever. If the Maven artifacts were publicly available, all you
would need to do is run "mvn install". Think this will make things a lot easier for people
wanting to experiment on FlexJS.

?

Chris